Friday, January 9, 2009

Why don't I do this more often???

I'll blog my check in tonight or early tomorrow morning once I'm finished eating completely for the day, but in the meantime I need to rant about myself.  Yes, I am self ranting.  Why don't I work out more often??  I did 20 minutes of yoga, then 20 minutes on the trampoline and I feel soooo good!  I always feel good after a work out, and I don't know why I don't do it more often.

The thing is, it's easier to just sit on my butt than actually make myself do anything active.  I know that.  But doing it would make me feel so much more healthy.  Physically and emotionally.  I actually enjoy the feeling of doing it (most of the time) and the feeling afterwards - it's just the making myself start that sucks.  I need to get over it.  I feel very good!

No comments: